Monday, June 27, 2011

I should be working

Snippet from the future third MS for ADV3, the working title being Loose Ends, but we'll see how that goes. : /

Anway, here's your teaser:

"I'm saying he's still here. And I think I can bring him back."

I know it's not going to make any sense because no one's read the second one yet, but there it is. Maybe once New Beginnings is finished and published you'll remember this snippet and you might just be very happy with me. :)

So, let's see. What have I been up to? I've been watching a lot of Jimmy Stewart movies. I started a marathon last night, but because of the storm I briefly lost power and now my TV says it has no connection when I try to play a VHS, but it has no issues with a DVD. I just watched Thumbelina this morning while working on my Treasure Planet painting. (Which is almost done by the way.) http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18600000/Treasure-Planet-Poster-disney-18639525-1013-1500.jpg There it is in case you're interested.

Oh, and I've been editing a photo set I took of my sister yesterday. (She has 20 bug bites from this shoot by the way. My bad.) http://shadow-hostage.deviantart.com/art/This-Is-A-War-215079527 (If you follow the link you'll find a link to the song and the photo series.)There's the picture I've posted. I want to finish editing the whole set before I post anything else. Inspired by Kerli's Army of Love song. This was a continuation from a self portrait series I'd taken also inspired by the same song. The skirt she's wearing is my new hooping skirt and it's super special awesome. 8D I can't wait to take video of me hooping in it.

Now, why am I babbling about all of these things that are not writing related you may be asking? Well, I self banned myself from facebook so...I have to do something to stay entertained. Why did I ban myself from facebook? Because I remember a time when I could live without logging into fb every day and I'd really like to get back to that place in my life. I did it once before and I'd like to do it again. I've spent more time with my art which is nice. I've been avoiding reading a little bit because I finally finished The Sword of Truth series and my brain needs a break and I'm still stuck in the rising action of ADV 2/ New Beginnings. (Does it matter which one I refer to it as? Does it confuse you guys when I switch back and forth?)

Also, I've started doing sit ups again and my body is complaining, but it makes me feel better about myself. :)

On a random note, my whole room smells like paint thinner again, I had fried rice for lunch and you should be jealous because it was delicious, and I want to live in the abandoned bar across the street, but I don't think the dude who owns it would let me. He's stingy like that.

And your "Shout It Out" for the day is: I want to hoop dance naked in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment