Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Is It Dead?

I dunno. Let's poke it with a stick.

Pretty much what comes to mind when I think about my current MS. It seems to be stuck in a rut as I work on the rising action/climax/falling action. I poke it and see if it does anything. Mostly it just groans in agony. >.< I have no idea what to do with it. Every once in awhile I'll get a bigger response, but then it quickly dies again.

Maybe it's writer's block. Dun dun dunn. Getting Aroya up off a certain table has helped, but I still don't know where it's going. Plus, a new character randomly decided he wanted to be part of the plot, and now he is. The problem is I have no idea who he is. He could be from Mars for all I know about him. I try to talk to him and you know what he does? He reclines back in his little velvet chair, crosses arms over his chest and smirks. He smirks. That's it. He just sits there and watches me writhe in mortal pain. - Magnificent bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment