Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Feeling Classic

I just recently finished re-reading one of my favorite books of all time, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (Is it bad that I have a crush on Captain Nemo?) It's one of those classic books that never goes out of style in my not so humble opinion. (I'm working on that no so humble part.) And guess what? If you don't own it or haven't read it yet you can find it online to have and to hold for your very own , or you can find it at your local library (hopefully). I'm not sure what the age range for this book would be. I read it when I was a kid and I'm 20 now so...I guess it really all depends on the reader. I personally loved all the little adventures Nemo took the Professor on and I enjoyed imagining myself standing right beside them. It's been one of the most captivating books I've ever read in my life. Truly, it's an oldy but a goodie.

(This is my way of apologizing for being so rude in my last post. That was uncalled for and it was childish and I apologize.)

No comments:

Post a Comment