Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here We Go Again

D*amn it if Home isn't going to kill me. I've been studying query letters thanks to the wonderful Query Shark and have decided that if I'm going to bother making the attempt to find an agent for Home, I might as well fix the formatting errors. It's got these horrid lines through it that at one point acted as breaks to show a change in time, but now are just a mess and horribly distracting. Sadly, the only way I know of to get rid of these is to completely re-write the entire thing into a new word document.

During this process I have come to the conclusion that there are a plethora of spelling mistakes, bad transitions, and general awkwardness. My inner writing natzi is demanding that these be fixed, so Home is getting a face lift. Which it badly needs before I try to find and agent, but I'm still not happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment